Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Power

All of us : You-me-them. has a great power on our own. But sometimes we don't realize it. Look in to your soul. And you'll find your own hero : yourself!. Don't try to copy other people, don't try to judge anyone else and stop blaming because you feel that they couldn't understand you. Otherwise, know yourself, let the power out because the only one who know you is yourself. I used to be a good girl. You know, tender, patient, smiling 24 hour nonstop. But I cant. I always fail or in another word is fail often. until finally I just settled and just be Me! whether pleasant or not.

When I give up I look deep in my heart and promise that I'll do it again. Not once, but hundred times. Then I lift my head up and face it. You know, no matter how many times we were failed provided that we return and try (again). That's power. Our power. Realize it. Feel it. Show your power, cupcakes :)

*see you in a jiffy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment