Hey folks, firstly let me say sorry because I haven't much time to captured my outfits photos since this blog was created because of my passion in fashion. But I hope you could enjoy each post and hope it do give benefits for all of you. well, FYI I've joined Wikifashion and I just add the badge into my blog to show my contribution. Hope (again) it'll be useful for me-you- blogger-everyone! :)
Well, along these weeks I honestly didn't got any inspiration (cause of my huge rush hour doing college tasks). But, Thank God!! I found this site : YAY EVERYDAY . This site is just amazing. It contains many designs from all creative person around the world. I got some pict to share. Check it out . and OOps! I'm sorry I forgot saving the name of the creator, but you can just visit the site (so sorry for my forgetfulness !!)




Well, along these weeks I honestly didn't got any inspiration (cause of my huge rush hour doing college tasks). But, Thank God!! I found this site : YAY EVERYDAY . This site is just amazing. It contains many designs from all creative person around the world. I got some pict to share. Check it out . and OOps! I'm sorry I forgot saving the name of the creator, but you can just visit the site (so sorry for my forgetfulness !!)




No comments:
Post a Comment