5 days ago I borrowed a book from library. Actually I didn't have any plan for that, but I directly changed my mind after I saw this book. This book classified in literary and it's kind of light reading because the pages wasn't thick, it's quite papery and it was fitted with my rush hour routines recently. This Book titled: Kemilau Cahaya dan Perempuan Buta by Gus tf Sakai as one of the amazing author in literary. It was the second group of short stories that he made after Istana Ketirisan. All of the stories inside had been posted in many mass media and even some of it had been translated in English and Portuguese!! WOW.
Here is the face of that great book I captured minutes ago ;P


Here is the face of that great book I captured minutes ago ;P
Now, let's talk about Gus tf Sakai. Gus tf Sakai was born in Payakumbuh, West Sumatra, August 13th, 1965.
He studied in Andalas University, Padang and graduated in 1994. His creativity start early I think. How not, he interested in prose when he was 13, since his short history won 1st prize in a competition. Then, he created many prose and stories up until now. Well, I think I couldn't told you more, I just speechless! he was creative. Genius. Plotted. Shortly, it's totally amazing. :)
I suggest you to read this one too. Perahu Kertas by Dee. It such a nice book with unthinkable plot. Dee is one of my favorite author nowadays. here the pict of the book :
He studied in Andalas University, Padang and graduated in 1994. His creativity start early I think. How not, he interested in prose when he was 13, since his short history won 1st prize in a competition. Then, he created many prose and stories up until now. Well, I think I couldn't told you more, I just speechless! he was creative. Genius. Plotted. Shortly, it's totally amazing. :)
I suggest you to read this one too. Perahu Kertas by Dee. It such a nice book with unthinkable plot. Dee is one of my favorite author nowadays. here the pict of the book :


No comments:
Post a Comment