It's been long time not posting on my blog and I'm kinda miss it so much. Well, I guess I have posted a lot of things such as fashions and travel experiences and suddenly I realize that I haven't did any make up reviews at all, since I love make up so much you can't imagine. Yes. My addiction and interest to make up is like crazy and I always craving for something new, something best, and do a great job. And, yeah not only the make up but literally everything about it. Start from the make up itself until their accecories.
I also have a great idea to share how i did my make up and some tutorial for all the beutiful girls out there. Even I'm not a professional but I really hope that my reviews or my make up tutorial are informative enough and thank God if it intersting for you too
I also have a great idea to share how i did my make up and some tutorial for all the beutiful girls out there. Even I'm not a professional but I really hope that my reviews or my make up tutorial are informative enough and thank God if it intersting for you too
So, I will start to share my experience and interest in make up and I hope it gives you more information towards new products, and their goodness or vice versa. Hope you like it!
Love,
-Rani-

No comments:
Post a Comment